101st Airborne Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BF3

+2
soulfinger
Old Seadog
6 posters

Go down

BF3 Empty BF3

Post  Old Seadog 12/22/2011, 9:50 pm

Thank you SF and LT for getting this up, hopefully people may find interest in BF3.
SF and Z, both you guys are pretty handy snipers, you may want to check out this game for some pretty wild sniping action. Most of the maps are large and some are very large. The graphics and game engine are a work of art, well worth the money to keep one occupied until Starhawk comes out.
Yes it is a FPS but don't be scared, if I can do it anyone can(age and ability).
I started with a .57 KDR (bad) now I'm up to a .77 (better but).
Had two really good games the other night 18-3 and 31-15, so getting better.
Flying helicopters is totally realistic and fun so are the fighters (but i'm not so good in them).
So come on you pro flight guys give it a try.
So far we've got Ejjmii, Jeepguy, LT, Skeezik and myself, those are the one's on my friends list. Anyone else put your name down and let's have fun!
Nothing like COD at all! This is for more mature with tactics.
OSD
Old Seadog
Old Seadog

Back to top Go down

BF3 Empty Re: BF3

Post  soulfinger 12/23/2011, 8:20 pm

I might give it a shot Seadog. I've got an issue with a lot of FPS shooter games. Some games cause me motion sickness, but I can try the games out beforehand by renting them from Redbox. Maybe I'll try BF3 soon.

soulfinger
soulfinger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ejmiii 12/24/2011, 10:37 pm

Yes very cool game!
ejmiii
ejmiii

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzles41 12/26/2011, 5:48 pm

Oh yea I'm into that game a lot, i think the best iv done in one map was 31-4, i play assault a lot, kinda suck at sniping, i maxed out my F-2000, and I'm pretty dam good in the jets, not so much in the heli's though. it comes close to warhawk gameplay wise, but the community sucks.

and i don't know if you guys have noticed this yet but if you play Co-Op you can unlock new guns for multiplayer, its not to bad either
Also i got a K/D of 1.311
Fuzzles41
Fuzzles41

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Seadog 12/31/2011, 5:07 pm

nice KDR fuzzles, got mine up to .82 still going the right way. I usually run with support and use the USAS shotgun, not very good in jets, can hoover in helicopters but that's about it for flying skills. Still working on it.
Having lots of fun tho!
OSD
Old Seadog
Old Seadog

Back to top Go down

Post  LoRd-TaRiK 1/4/2012, 5:04 pm

I love the helicopters!!!!wish I could get a missile for the jets though stick at those. Question on the co-op: I played all of them and unlocked every gun I think. The last gun is a sniper rifle got that. The last level after you finish it seems to have a part two to it. Anyone get that far?
LoRd-TaRiK
LoRd-TaRiK

Back to top Go down

Post  ejmiii 1/4/2012, 5:14 pm

LoRd-TaRiK wrote:I love the helicopters!!!!wish I could get a missile for the jets though stick at those. Question on the co-op: I played all of them and unlocked every gun I think. The last gun is a sniper rifle got that. The last level after you finish it seems to have a part two to it. Anyone get that far?

Nope. I have not done any co-op yet. Barely have enough time to play multi these days.
ejmiii
ejmiii

Back to top Go down

Post  Buickguy 2/22/2012, 1:43 pm

I LOVE BF3!!!!
Buickguy
Buickguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Seadog 2/22/2012, 1:48 pm

You love everything!