101st Airborne Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video

5 posters

Go down

Video Empty Video

Post  Hallmark498 12/14/2010, 8:28 pm

So the wife got me a flip HD recorder.

Anyone up for making a TBag video?

I would like to find a server that is ALWAYS up like Nitto420 ect ect.

Get a nice EZCO turnout and kill it!.

Hallmark498
Hallmark498

Back to top Go down

Video Empty Re: Video

Post  zpowell 12/14/2010, 10:07 pm

Count me in on the best of tbag vid.
zpowell
zpowell

Back to top Go down

Post  GRANDdjDUKE 12/15/2010, 5:18 pm

sounds interesting when?
GRANDdjDUKE
GRANDdjDUKE

Back to top Go down

Post  zpowell 12/15/2010, 5:43 pm

We need a group photo.
zpowell
zpowell

Back to top Go down

Post  Hallmark498 12/28/2010, 1:51 pm

I was a bit discouraged last night, set up a server where EZCO would be all on the same side. Chosek showed up and we had 5 on the other team. Had a great time playing and training but really wanted EZCO to show up I could get some video of the battle. After choosek left fuzzles41 showed up but we never got anything going.

I will keep trying to do a clan restrict on EZCO side servers so we can practice working together as a team. Any suggestions on what to name it? Hallmark498? EZCO vs TheWorld?
Hallmark498
Hallmark498

Back to top Go down

Post  ChimRitchells 12/28/2010, 11:43 pm

I'd be all over that! 3 days until I get back to a world with Fios...I like the group photo idea and a tbag dance party video. When I dip you dip we dip!
ChimRitchells
ChimRitchells

Back to top Go down

Post  Hallmark498 12/30/2010, 11:31 am

Got a little of Z, SF and the WednightWH crew. I'll check it out and see if any of its worth keeping. Still playing around with camera placement. I know nothing about how to edit the footage but will give it a shot. If anyone here would knows how and wants to I can email you the footage.

Not sure if I should just let the camera roll and then come back edit or not. Last night is a few short 1-2min clips of action. Z did a tbag dance, got team killed Very Happy. SF did an awesome job of not getting killed at the start of the game, dude your health had to be all gone good job! And footage of me trying to grab a flag and getting killed alot in the proccess.

Chittywomen said they would like to have a rank getogether EZCO vs thier clan. I think the borg guys would be up for it and drittz and wildcat said they would like to as well. I would like to film the games, whos in?
Hallmark498
Hallmark498

Back to top Go down

Post  soulfinger 12/30/2010, 4:43 pm

Hallmark498 wrote:Got a little of Z, SF and the WednightWH crew. I'll check it out and see if any of its worth keeping. Still playing around with camera placement. I know nothing about how to edit the footage but will give it a shot. If anyone here would knows how and wants to I can email you the footage.

Not sure if I should just let the camera roll and then come back edit or not. Last night is a few short 1-2min clips of action. Z did a tbag dance, got team killed Very Happy. SF did an awesome job of not getting killed at the start of the game, dude your health had to be all gone good job! And footage of me trying to grab a flag and getting killed alot in the proccess.

Chittywomen said they would like to have a rank getogether EZCO vs thier clan. I think the borg guys would be up for it and drittz and wildcat said they would like to as well. I would like to film the games, whos in?

Being the communications officer for the clan, I can offer my video services. Although right now, Im only taking short breaks for anything other than the project im working on thats due next week. Only a few WH games per day.

I just bought a new camera that films in 1080p and I plan on videoing some of my games. I want to for a number of reasons, one of which is I'd like some of you to look and see if things look out of whack. I had my internet blow out for about 5 days and they 'fixed' it and my game performance has been really crappy. Lots of phantom grenade and RPG hits. Something seems even more fishy than usual.

But yeah I can help with some vids. Ill be recording the hack way in the living room with the camera on a tripod but it should look nice. a 55" 1080p tv and a 1080p camera recording it.

And Hallmark yeah, some of the games yesterday... I was so low on health i almost couldnt see my health bar.

I'd like to see the footage. How big are the files?
soulfinger
soulfinger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hallmark498 12/30/2010, 7:28 pm

Not sure about the file size, PM me a email address and I'll send over a few. I have a FlipHD so its kinda made to do this stuff.

Youtube has a editor but I havent played with it yet. The Flip has one as well but I don't think it will do what I want. I have a few videos on my youtube channel of buddies playing music that was shot with the flip. I'll try to put some WH stuff up tomorrow. Search Hallmark498 to find.
Hallmark498
Hallmark498

Back to top Go down

Post  soulfinger 12/31/2010, 12:58 pm

Hallmark498 wrote:Not sure about the file size, PM me a email address and I'll send over a few. I have a FlipHD so its kinda made to do this stuff.

Youtube has a editor but I havent played with it yet. The Flip has one as well but I don't think it will do what I want. I have a few videos on my youtube channel of buddies playing music that was shot with the flip. I'll try to put some WH stuff up tomorrow. Search Hallmark498 to find.

I dont think my email will handle large video files. Do you have a Dropbox account? It's free. We could just exchange the vids that way.
soulfinger
soulfinger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hallmark498 1/2/2011, 12:02 am

idunno what dropbox is, but will google it!
Hallmark498
Hallmark498

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum